Enter your text here
• All Bookings to be made via email or sms. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0824418952.
Information required for reservation enquiries:
Name and Surname
No of dogs and breeds / sizes ( less than 10kg is a small dog, 10-20kg a medium dog, 20 - 40kg a large dog and 40+ kg a x-large dog)
Tel number and Email address
Drop off date and pick up date
• Upon receipt of your Invoice please forward the doggy/s inoculation booklets through with proof of both rabies and 5 in 1 being up to date.
Kennel cough is recommended but not mandatory. Booking will only be confirmed upon receipt of these papers.
Unfortunately no dogs will be accepted to board without these. (Need to be done at least 14 days prior to boarding)
• Payment is required in full prior to dropping the doggy/s off or fully payable in cash on drop off.
• For December bookings full payment is required in advance via EFT – no cash payments on arrival
Failure to pay the deposit within 5 days or provide the proof of inoculations will result in cancellation of the reservation.
• Proof of payment to be mailed to email@example.com
• Once the inoculation certificates and deposits are received your reservation will be confirmed.
• Rabies and 5 in 1 Vaccinations need to up to date - done at least 14 days prior to arrival. Kennel Cough is advised, but this is recommended, not
mandatory. Doggy/s not meeting these requirements will not be boarded.
• Contagious Diseases are to be disclosed, and the in certain cases keneling may be refused.
• DURING PEAK TIMES ALL DOGS WILL BE DE-FLEAD ON ARRIVAL for your own account, unless proof of Bravecto admission or your own
product is supplied on drop off. Also any dog that visibly has fleas on drop of at any other time (out off peak season).
• All doggy/s requiring a special service of any kind - pills, special foods - etc. will be charged a surplus of R5.00 per day. Should meds be
administered, ensure you have included R5.00 per night and paid along with balance on invoice.
You will need to fill in the medication register - so leave yourself a few extra minutes. Also please ensure all medication is clearly marked.
• We may refuse to board any dog that, upon arrival, looks too ill to be boarded, always best to disclose everything whilst making arrangements.
• Dogs from different homes will not board together - unless they are booked in that way - and dogs from different homes will not be allowed out to
have play time together either. Play time is done one kennel at a time.
• No more than three dogs will be allowed to be kenneled together in one kennel. (In certain cases, boarding of more than one dog per kennel will
be at our discretion.) Remember doggys may be the best of friends at home, where they are comfortable and have ample space - but when they
are suddenly in a strange environment, and possibly frustrated, it is best to avoid any situation that place them under more stress.
• Each kennel has a little room area, so doggys have a portion of the kennel that is exposed to the elements, and a portion of the kennel which is
shielded from the elements (almost like the sleeping quarters). Inside the "sleeping area" are wooden pallets - so that doggys are raised up off of
the cold concrete. We do provide blankets - but something familiar is always comforting - so of course you are welcome to bring their bed or
• In quiet periods doggy/s are let out for play time daily. They are allowed to stretch their legs and have a little run on the grass, do their little
doggy business ;-). Liza normally spends this with them and will spend this time brushing them, throwing balls for them or just letting them run.
Some doggys want as much love and attention as they can get whilst Liza is around and some want to sniff every corner of the courtyard - so
this is their time - to decide what they feel like doing. In very special circumstances Liza will take doggys on leashed walks, but ordinarily they are
left to play unleashed.
• If you suspect it is going to be traumatic for Mommy and the kids to say bye when dropping the doggy/s off, consider saying buy at home to make
the experience less traumatic for them. We all understand that it's difficult, be it at home or here, and of course don't mind if you want to say your
goodbyes here, but have found it is easier for parents to leave the kiddies at home, and let them do their goodbyes there.
• All dogs to be taken to kennel from vehicle and to vehicle from kennel LEASHED, no exceptions.
• ANY foods / toys / thingies for doggy/s are to be placed in a suitably sized WATERPROOF container with a lid and a handle from which this
container can hang... this will stay in the kennel with them – to help control feeding of specific foods to specific dogs. Should this not be adhered
to we will not be accepting the foods etc. Private bowls, are not required - but if brought, along with beds and blankets need to be clearly
labeled with the OWNERS names so these can be identified upon collection, the onus is on you to ensure you take everything home with you
again - we will not accept any responsibility for damages or losses or for things that have been left behind.
• Please strictly adhere to our kennel times which are: Mondays – Sundays: 08h00 to 13h00 and 14h00 to 17h00
THERE IS A R30.00 OUT OF HOURS LEVY PAYABLE FOR OUT OF HOURS SERVICE. THIS IS AVAILABLE BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT
ONLY! CLOSED ON 25, 26 December AND 1 January , no exceptions.
2016 /2017 RATES:
• Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
• METHODS OF PAYMENT: EFT and cash. Cash deposits need to cover the bank charges.
• NO REFUNDS WHEN DOGS ARE FETCHED EARLIER / BROUGHT IN LATER AND 50% CANCELLATION FEE if cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
• If no certificates of inoculation are provided Panorama takes no responsibility. If any costs are incurred, these will be for the account of the owner
of the dog. If damages are incurred these too will be for the account of the owner.
• Any / All vets charges, regardless of the circumstances surrounding the need for medical attention will be fully for owners account.
PER DOG PER DAY DE-FLEAING PER DOG PER MONTH
Small Dog (<10KG) R60.00 R110.00
Medium Dog (10KG-20KG) R70.00 R120.00
Large Dog (20KG - 40KG) R85.00 R160.00
X Large Dog (40KG+) R100.00 R180.00